CRM

magichat101

Dynamic Fields for CRM

SOLVE

Hi there,

I did some research and can't seem to find an actaul answer but I need there to be dynamic fields in Hubspots CRM. For example if I select business unit 'Media' then I want the fields underneath to change. 

We sell multiple products from multiple different business units and if we have all the fields in the 'create deal' form without it being dynamic the field will be the length of a football field

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Dynamic Fields for CRM

SOLVE

Dynamic form fields (as described) is not built-in HubSpot functionality in any version of HubSpot. Basically, you're looking for branching logic in forms. Again, not built-in HubSpot functionality. Try Typeform.

Best,

Frank

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Dynamic Fields for CRM

SOLVE

Dynamic form fields (as described) is not built-in HubSpot functionality in any version of HubSpot. Basically, you're looking for branching logic in forms. Again, not built-in HubSpot functionality. Try Typeform.

Best,

Frank

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes