CRM

NatashaRaymond
Participant

Duplication of Company records in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello all, and @jennysowyrda

Please can let me know whether there is a way to duplicate a company record, as opposed to typing copied company details, into a new company record manually?

Kind Regards,

Natasha Raymond 

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @NatashaRaymond. There's no explicit clone function on a company record, but you'd be able to accomplish this with an import.

Please note that HubSpot uses Company Domain Name and Company Website properties to deduplicate companies, so if you do this, you'll want to create a .csv with other duplicated company details, but those two fields should be left blank.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
IvanKarp
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi there!

Well, I think you may take a look at Data2CRM service. It offers a direct HubSpot CRM data import. Furthermore, a free demo, users, and modules mapping, as well as deduplication option are available - so, you may always try it out for free! In case you will have some questions - fell free to mail me directly! 

With respect, Ivan

bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @NatashaRaymond. There's no explicit clone function on a company record, but you'd be able to accomplish this with an import.

Please note that HubSpot uses Company Domain Name and Company Website properties to deduplicate companies, so if you do this, you'll want to create a .csv with other duplicated company details, but those two fields should be left blank.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes