CRM

SAndrews2
Participant

Duplicate deals don't show in views

SOLVE

I have imported files multiple times and there are duplicate deals not showing in my views. These items have no deal stage and also have a unique identifier label. When I try to update the deals with a spreadsheet, the error report reads

"claim_number' property requires a unique value but was set to a value already in use (details: already used on object id 10477541275)"

I can find the object id in search but all similar object ids don't show in views. How can I view these and delete them?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @SAndrews2 

This is strange! 

Firstly when we import, there are some required fields that we need to fill, you can find that information here.

Can you please go into All deals, put the filters - Import is any of 'Name of your import' AND deal stage is 'Unknown'. Maybe you will be able to find your deals there. 

Rest I would suggest you to reachout to support. As they have the provision to get into your portal and see what actually is heppening.

You can out to support by clicking on the question sign on the top right - https://prnt.sc/5T8GI3OV9QQM and then click on Contact Support. 

I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @SAndrews2 

This is strange! 

Firstly when we import, there are some required fields that we need to fill, you can find that information here.

Can you please go into All deals, put the filters - Import is any of 'Name of your import' AND deal stage is 'Unknown'. Maybe you will be able to find your deals there. 

Rest I would suggest you to reachout to support. As they have the provision to get into your portal and see what actually is heppening.

You can out to support by clicking on the question sign on the top right - https://prnt.sc/5T8GI3OV9QQM and then click on Contact Support. 

I hope this helps! 

SAndrews2
Participant

SOLVE
Thank you! Much appreciated.
0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @SAndrews2 ,

Hope you are doing good!

When you say ''I can find the object id in search but all similar object ids don't show in views''

What exactly do you mean? Would you mind sending some screenshots of your import errors and what you are searching, and along with the results so that i can understand what exactly is happening? A loom video can also help

More the visibility, more are the chances that a problem can be solved. 🙂

0 Upvotes
SAndrews2
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @webdew ,

Thanks for responding. Correcting my post, here is the issue:

I have a situation where I have imported a spreadsheet to my deals multiple times. The views only show me the files with a deal stage selected but there are 34 out of 107 deals that I am unable to see in any view. These 34 deals are original uploads with a claim number (unique value text) but no selected deal state. I need to find these originals and combine them with the duplicated data or delete them entirely so I can update the new files with the unique claim number.

I'd like to do this without having to type in every object ID number in the search.all deals view.JPGduplicate deal available in view.JPGObject ID search.JPGoriginal deal not available in view.JPGRonald Gentry deal search.JPG

0 Upvotes