CRM

ET2
Participante

Drag and drop data BETWEEN fields in Create Contact

Hi, When creating a new contact, I want to Drag and drop data BETWEEN fields in Create Contact. This is not drag and drop email templates or html editor or topics like that I see in the forums. The scenario is that I have new contact info in a block of text; e.g. from the body of a referral email, and I want to make a new contact. So I don't have to copy/paste each field of data to the HS contact fields, I want to copy it all and then drag pieces around to the right fields. HS will not let me drag and drop.

Chrome on Win 10.

BTW, if anyone knows of a copy2contact type functionality in HS that will do this with smart parsing automatically (not rocket science) please let me know.

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
ET2
Participante

Mike, thanks for that info, BUT what I want to do is take a block of data I specify and have Hubspot put that into the right fields. The tiny additional step for Hubspot would be to let me highlight text and click a button that says "Use the Hubspot AI to make a contact from this specified data." (Or how about take what's in the clipboard.) The very often repeated use case is I find a lead in a .pdf, or someone sends me a referral, or I want to grab someone's contact info from their web page or LinkedIn page.

Thanks,

Eric

0 Avaliação positiva
Mike_Eastwood
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro

Hi @ET2 

There's a new feature where HubSpot uses AI to automatically populate Contect Properties.

Have a look at this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/automatically-populate-contact-properties-with-hubspot...

Have fun

Mike

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @ET2 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 

I would recommend creating an idea in our Ideas forum to ensure this feature request is seen by our product team. 

I still want to tag some of our thought leaders on this - @Mike_Eastwood @thesnappingdog @lynton @ConnorSlivensky wondering if you would have heard of an integration that could be a workaround for @ET2 's goal?

Thank you

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !