Download Entire Database ONE Clean SwoopSOLVE
Jul 28, 2020 5:37 PM
How do you download your entire Hubspot Database (names, emails, phone, titles, etc) in ONE CLEAN SWOOP? * not in sections, literally every single person you have - all at once - for an excel or csv file. This is for safe keeping / back up. If the internet or site goes down, would like to have a back up spreadsheet for immediate access. This is something I prefer to do once every 90 days. Thank you for any and all specific - step by step - answers. Cheers.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jul 28, 2020 9:33 PM
Hi @RichRotella ,
You should be able to find the answer to your question in this HubSpot Knowledge Base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets
Export contact, company, deal, or ticket records
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts, companies, deals or tickets.
- In your deals or tickets home, ensure you're in the table format by clicking the listView table icon in the upper left.
- If you want to export all records, ensure you're in the All [records] tab. In the upper right, click Table actions and in the dropdown menu, select Export view.
- If you want to export records that are in an existing custom view, click the tab of the view or click All views and click the view name. In the upper right, click Table actions and in the dropdown menu, select Export view.
- In the dialog box, click the File format dropdown menu to select the format for your export file. Next, select either to Include only properties in the columns or to Include all properties.
- Click Export to receive an email with a download link to your export file.