CRM

HannahSarsfield
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Hi, 

I would like to implement a compnay based workflow based on the number of contacts at that organisation who have downloaded a document - can this be done?

Many thanks,

Hanah 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Hi @HannahSarsfield,

At the moment there simply isn't any link between documents and workflows. Nothing. Other users have requested this already in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting. Until the product team reviews this, it's not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
7 Antworten
SiddharthGarg91
Teilnehmer/-in

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Hi @HannahSarsfield , you can look into CloudFiles. It can connect documents to workflows and trigger them based on number of views / unique views. I believe that would solve your problem. 

0 Upvotes
HannahSarsfield
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Ok thanks Karsten!

HannahSarsfield
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Hi Karsten, 

Thanks anyway.

Is there a way to create a workflow when a contact has opened a document a specific number of times?

Best,

Hannah 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Hi @HannahSarsfield,

At the moment there simply isn't any link between documents and workflows. Nothing. Other users have requested this already in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting. Until the product team reviews this, it's not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Hi @HannahSarsfield,

Are you referring to sales documents? If yes, then this can currently not be done, unfortunately. The approach here would be to work with activity properties and counting up a custom number property in workflows – however, whether a contact has seen or downloaded a document is not stored as an activity and can't be accessed for lists or workflows.

If you're referring to files that are hosted using the HubSpot file manager, let me know and I'll see if I can come up with a solution 🙂

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
HannahSarsfield
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Thanks Karsten - yes I was referring to the sales documents. 

Would there be anyway I could send internal emails when 2 or more conatcts at an organisation have downloaded a document?

Best,

Hannah 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Document Based Workflows

lösung

Hi @HannahSarsfield,

I'm not aware of any ways to achieve this. I think that this is currently not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes