Do I need to upgrade?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I have one free account for HubSpot and 3 people using the CRM under my name.  They all have their own laptops.  I have been having them enter in new comapnies and contacts under those companies and still under my account.

When I go to open HubSpot on my computer - none of their companies or contacts show up.  What's going on here?  Do I need to change some settings or just upgrade?  

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hey @bcohen230 this will entirely depend on your user permissions. Can you confirm if you or your colleague have an admin role?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello!  My account has admin priveldges and my employee is logged in as me on their computer.  Yet the companies/contacts that she inputs does not save in a way that let's me see them on my computer under the same login.  Please advise.  If I need to upgrade no problem, but that doesn't make sense?  Just to see my own info on another computer?  

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @bcohen230

Unless your permissions are set to only be able to view records you own, you should be able to see all companies regardless of your subscription level. 

If you're still encountering this issue, can you send along screenshots of what you're seeing? 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes