CRM

Adfone

Display company user-defined fields in Deal Board View (cards)?

SOLVE

Does any one know how to change the display property on the company cards in the Deals "Board View"?  Can find a way to delete the default values (Deal $$) but cannot add custom fields.

Any help would be much apprecaited.  Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Adfone,

It's been a while but I wanted to share a quick update here. It's now possible to customize the properties shown on the record preview cards: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

karstenkoehler_0-1623126979395.png

If you found this useful, you can help the community by marking this post as a solution.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Adfone,

It's been a while but I wanted to share a quick update here. It's now possible to customize the properties shown on the record preview cards: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

karstenkoehler_0-1623126979395.png

If you found this useful, you can help the community by marking this post as a solution.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Adfone

The properties within the deal cards in the deal board view cannot be customized. If you are looking to see different properties beyond what is included in the card, the table view allows you to add and remove columns. 

I did find an idea in our ideas forum regarding this functionality: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customized-quot-Deal-Cards-quot-in-Deals-Dashboard/id.... If you would like to see this functionality implemented in the future, I would recommend voting for this idea. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
mishachellam
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny -

I noticed the idea for customizing properties displayed on the board view for deals has ~80 votes.   Do you know where this is on the list of priorities for features in HubSpot deals?  Any chance it'll be implemented in the next few months? 

- Misha

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @mishachellam

I do not have a timeline on this functionality. The best place to watch for updates on this matter will be the idea's thread. 

Thanks, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes