CRM

EUcalls
Teilnehmer/-in

Discussions that do not sync with the company, otherwise with the contacts

lösung

Hello everyone,

I have a question about the companies and how the discussion that we have with its contact can appear into the company (to the activity - email section).

We are using the HubSpot Sales integration with our outlook accounts, and right now none of us uses the platform for the email sending. Even if the usage of the platform is like this, some discussions appear to the companies and some not.

Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
NicoleSengers
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @EUcalls 

Are you logging your emails on the contact record from your inbox? If so you can choose which records you are logging an email to. See the screenshot below to see what I mean. You can choose to log to the company ( only if one is associated with the contact, so it may involve some database hygiene).

This allows full control as to which records an email is logged to when sending from your inbox.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
NicoleSengers
Lösung

lösung

Hi @EUcalls 

Are you logging your emails on the contact record from your inbox? If so you can choose which records you are logging an email to. See the screenshot below to see what I mean. You can choose to log to the company ( only if one is associated with the contact, so it may involve some database hygiene).

This allows full control as to which records an email is logged to when sending from your inbox.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @EUcalls, I will add some top experts to share their ideas, @Josh@webdew@NicoleSengers any recommendations to @EUcalls?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes