CRM

CFitzgerald
Participant | Gold Partner

Disappearing Data?

Hey everyone, a few of my teams using different HubSpot portals are experiencing data disappearing from their contact records. Any idea what could be causing this and how we can recover the original information? 

C. Fitzgerald
14 Replies 14
JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

Disappearing Data?

FYI the incident page just went up for anyone looking to subscribe and follow it for additional details https://status.hubspot.com/incidents/pd5lctfgfxhm 

Edit the key bit: No data has been lost!

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

Disappearing Data?

FYI just finished with support, they say they just became aware of this 15 minutes ago and are working on a fix to try and resolve it. 

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
SLego
Participant

Disappearing Data?

Same here. And the worst part about realizing all of our lifecycle stages disappeared, our workflows are broken and that all of our data is gone right before a monthly reporting meeting is that I ran out of Bailey's this morning.

hacada
Participant

Disappearing Data?

We are having the same issue - all of the standard hubspot fields got removed - all our reports/dashboards/workflows/lists are no longer working. This is both Company and Contact fields. 

JMartin9
Participant

Disappearing Data?

Same here. Heaps of properties gone.

jamespowell
Participant

Disappearing Data?

We are experiencing the same issue.  Missing properties for Companies and Contacts.  Almost all properties for Contacts are gone.

Not good.

JGurley6
Participant

Disappearing Data?

Same Issue

tbrandl
Participant

Disappearing Data?

Also experiencing the same here as of this morning (Eastern Time).

Einar

Disappearing Data?

Same here, all Hubspot Standard Properties are gone

RyanDavis

Disappearing Data?

Hey, I'm experiencing the same thing. Contact names, street address, other info is gone

JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

Disappearing Data?

I am on hold with support we had entire standard hubspot fields get removed from the system breaking literally all of my core workflow processes. Including removing Contact and Company ownership fields.

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
CFitzgerald

Disappearing Data?

@JustinPerkinsC Here's hoping they'll be able to save the data and custom fields from the 'Recycling' bin. 

C. Fitzgerald
JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

Disappearing Data?

I would expect so it also feels like to me someone toggled something offline in the backend or hit some permissions to hide all this stuff from folks. Given how long it took to get to support from normal I expect it hit a lot of people at once. 

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes
Bredemarket
Contributor

Disappearing Data?

I'm experiencing what appears to be a similar issue with Contacts (and Companies). Only the "name" field is showing, and I can't search - I have to scroll down to an individual contact and click on it. As far as I know I haven't actually lost data; it's just not displaying in the summary view.