Disable form

Regular Contributor

Hi,

Seems to be silly, but how can I disable a form to accept no more answers?? It's crazy, I can't find it.. 

Thanks all

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Regular Contributor

I don't think you can... you can either delete the form from the page itself or delete the form in HubSpot.

Alternatively, you could go into the form in HS, make all of the fields non-required and hidden, and then change the Submit button text to "We are no longer accepting submissions" or whatever is appropriate to your particular CTA.

Regular Contributor

Hi Daniel. But I'm wondering, why HS doesn't make a disable button?  

I would like to save the form and the respective answers for future consulting... 

Thanks for your help

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Probably because you can remove it from whatever page it's on, and that effectively works as a disable feature. Not the most elegant solution, but at least it works, I suppose.

Think of it more like an image, or video, that you've embedded into a page on your site. You can remove it from the page without deleting the source object. I believe that's how HS views a form.

Again, I agree with you that it's not an ideal solution, but at least there's a couple of OK workarounds.

0 Upvotes