CRM

blancglacier

Disable Integration to Dynamics 365

SOLVE

Is it possible to prevent Hubspot from connecting to Dynamics 365?

I know how this can be enabled / disabled via indivdiaul logins, however there is a central way to block communication to specific Dynamics 365 URL's?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @blancglacier,

In the HubSpot user settings, you can also remove the permission from users to install apps from the app marketplace:

karstenkoehler_0-1669306868469.png

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-user-permissions

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @blancglacier,

I'm not quite sure what the context of your question is, but yes, you can disconnect the Dynamics 365 integration under Settings > Integrations > Connected Apps > Actions > Uninstall.

This would remove the integration entirely and the two systems would not be connected anymore.

I'm not clear which Dynamics 365 URLs you're referring to. Out of the box, HubSpot is not integrated with Dynamics 365. If it was integrated by someone, you can always remove the integration.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

blancglacier

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten, my query was more around how to prevent users from connecting to Dynamics 365 in the first instance, but it looks like I was looking at this the wrong way (essentially ignore Hubspot and to block directly via the O365 tenant instead)

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @blancglacier,

In the HubSpot user settings, you can also remove the permission from users to install apps from the app marketplace:

karstenkoehler_0-1669306868469.png

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-user-permissions

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

blancglacier

SOLVE

Thanks @karstenkoehler - that's interesting to know.

I guess in order for that to work we would need 1 x main Hubspot account where we can see other users. The issue we have is users must be signing up for their own 'Free Accounts' / 'Paid for Subscriptions' etc, so no control over that - yours would certainly be the accepted solution if that were the case though so will mark as such.