CRM

HAmijee
Participante

Different properties on Deal cards for different pipelines

resolver

Is it possible to choose different properties for different pipelines that are viewed on the deal cards for that pipeline?

Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 11.43.17.png

2 Soluciones aceptadas
GeorgeBThomas
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

@HAmijee 

It looks like you can only set this for all pipelines, not different information based on the pipeline at this time.

You may want to add this to the ideas.hubspot.com board if you have not yet done so.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @HAmijee,

I have an update for you: Under Settings > Objects > Deals > Pipelines, you can now customize cards per pipeline!

What is it?

As a customer on HubSpot Professional and Enterprise plans, you will now be able to configure each of your pipeline's board view with the most relevant card properties for each of your pipelines. You can select up to four (4) card properties per pipeline.

Why does it matter?

This feature gives you more flexibility to customize what appears on cards in the board view, by pipeline, and improves your productivity by prioritizing the information that's most relevant to your workflow.

How does it work?

Admin users will be able to use the Settings area to configure up to four (4) properties to appear on the cards for each pipeline's board view. Users must have Account and Edit property settings permissions to customize the pipeline board cards.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

7 Respuestas 7
NPW
Colaborador

resolver

Hello All,

If you are looking to customize the left sidebar fields per pipeline, please upvote the following thread:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Deal-View-Layout-by-Pipeline-or-Field-selection/idc-p...

Thank you!

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @HAmijee,

I have an update for you: Under Settings > Objects > Deals > Pipelines, you can now customize cards per pipeline!

What is it?

As a customer on HubSpot Professional and Enterprise plans, you will now be able to configure each of your pipeline's board view with the most relevant card properties for each of your pipelines. You can select up to four (4) card properties per pipeline.

Why does it matter?

This feature gives you more flexibility to customize what appears on cards in the board view, by pipeline, and improves your productivity by prioritizing the information that's most relevant to your workflow.

How does it work?

Admin users will be able to use the Settings area to configure up to four (4) properties to appear on the cards for each pipeline's board view. Users must have Account and Edit property settings permissions to customize the pipeline board cards.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Mo_
Participante

resolver

Is this resolved, please? I'm confused.

DBritt
Participante

resolver

I agree that it's not clear that it's resolved. I would prefer the ability to create pipeline-specific properties and this doesn't appear to be the same subject. 

0 Me gusta
JKrug
Participante

resolver

Amen.  We have different Business Units in our organization and different sales teams within each Business Unit.  Different informaiton is needed on the Deal Card to for each sales team.  Now we're stuck with asking irrelevent information from one sales team so that we can make sure that we get it from another team.  Disappointing.  

0 Me gusta
GeorgeBThomas
Solución

resolver

@HAmijee 

It looks like you can only set this for all pipelines, not different information based on the pipeline at this time.

You may want to add this to the ideas.hubspot.com board if you have not yet done so.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
HAmijee
Participante

resolver

Thanks @GeorgeBThomas 

I'll add to the ideas threads. Also mention to in my on-barding call tomorrow.