CRM

rdolmat
Colaborador(a)

Different note typs in contacts please?

resolver

Hi there

I realize we have a "notes" feature in the contacts page where I can jot down notes. But would it be possible to differentiate what type of note? For example, I called a client on my cell phone from the car. Now I want to record a history of that call. I went to the call tab and I wasn't able to simply write my notes and record it as a call. I had to use the generic notes tab.

Will it be possible to record the TYPE of note so we can filter later? ie: Misc note, call note, meeting note, etc? Maybe with fancy little icons? 😄

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
edjusten
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @rdolmat  To do that, you will actually need to log an activity in the record. Find out how to log activities such as call notes, email notes, and meeting notes at this HubSpot Academy help page. Once an activity is logged, special activity icons will designate each activity, or you can filter the timeline to see specific activites.

Ed

icons.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
edjusten
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @rdolmat  To do that, you will actually need to log an activity in the record. Find out how to log activities such as call notes, email notes, and meeting notes at this HubSpot Academy help page. Once an activity is logged, special activity icons will designate each activity, or you can filter the timeline to see specific activites.

Ed

icons.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
rdolmat
Colaborador(a)

resolver

That's awesome, thank you! "twas staring me right in the face 😄

0 Avaliação positiva