CRM

Daniel3
Contributeur

Different currencies for the same product

Résolue

Hi,

We sell globally in different currencies. Our deals and the products in them need to reflect that. I need to be able to set up one product with e.g. 100 USD, 89 EUR, 127 AUD,...

The currency could be either chosen when adding the product or the currency can be chosen on the deal level and the product could then reflect the correct pricing.

I hope that makes sense!

Thanks!

2 Solutions acceptées
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

It doesn't look like it's supported on deals, either. Organizations integrated with Salesforce won't see their multi-currency deals from Salesforce appear as multiple currencies in HubSpot.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
Terri
Solution
Participant

Résolue

I've read its in the roadmap for the end of 2018 @Daniel3. We have setup currency as a custom property as per this thread https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Multi-Currency-Deals/idi-p/4766/page/2#comments

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
5 Réponses
johnelmer
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

@Daniel3 @Terri @bradmin I know this is an older post, but there is now a solution to this problem. (Disclosure: My firm provides this app.)

Ultimate Currency Converter

Automatically Convert Deal Amounts to other Currencies

• Conversion rates are updated every 60 seconds to give you near real time accuracy when you are using the calculator.
    • You do not pay per user, only per HubSpot portal, and it comes with a free 7-day trial. In addition, users can perform unlimited calculations at no additional cost.
    • The Ultimate Currency Converter was developed as part of the HubSpot App Accelerator program run by HubSpot to solve for specific customer needs.

The HubSpot Solutions Partner behind this app, Bayard Bradford, are the creators of the popular Ultimate Data Export app for HubSpot.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Votes
Terri
Solution
Participant

Résolue

I've read its in the roadmap for the end of 2018 @Daniel3. We have setup currency as a custom property as per this thread https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Multi-Currency-Deals/idi-p/4766/page/2#comments

0 Votes
bradmin
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi, @Daniel3. While you have the ability to change the currency used, the ability to support multiple currencies does not exist. 

0 Votes
Daniel3
Contributeur

Résolue

Thanks but this is on an Hubspot account level. What most people will need is on the deal level.

0 Votes
bradmin
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

It doesn't look like it's supported on deals, either. Organizations integrated with Salesforce won't see their multi-currency deals from Salesforce appear as multiple currencies in HubSpot.

0 Votes