Different currencies for the same product

SOLVE
Regular Contributor

Hi,

We sell globally in different currencies. Our deals and the products in them need to reflect that. I need to be able to set up one product with e.g. 100 USD, 89 EUR, 127 AUD,...

The currency could be either chosen when adding the product or the currency can be chosen on the deal level and the product could then reflect the correct pricing.

I hope that makes sense!

Thanks!

2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

It doesn't look like it's supported on deals, either. Organizations integrated with Salesforce won't see their multi-currency deals from Salesforce appear as multiple currencies in HubSpot.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I've read its in the roadmap for the end of 2018 @Daniel3. We have setup currency as a custom property as per this thread https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Multi-Currency-Deals/idi-p/4766/page/2#comments

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Esteemed Advisor

Hi, @Daniel3. While you have the ability to change the currency used, the ability to support multiple currencies does not exist. 

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Thanks but this is on an Hubspot account level. What most people will need is on the deal level.

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

It doesn't look like it's supported on deals, either. Organizations integrated with Salesforce won't see their multi-currency deals from Salesforce appear as multiple currencies in HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I've read its in the roadmap for the end of 2018 @Daniel3. We have setup currency as a custom property as per this thread https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Multi-Currency-Deals/idi-p/4766/page/2#comments

0 Upvotes