CRM

SwitzerMusic

Different Company Profile

SOLVE

It would be great if we could have have different profile views fo the type of companies we interact with like vendors, partners and clients.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SwitzerMusic,

I have some suggestions which are probably not exactly what you're looking but they might still help.

One option that is available in all products and plans are customized views. This wouldn't be on the company record itself, but the companies overview. You could create a filtered view with the most needed columns and save one view for vendors, one for partners, one for clients. Your team would see the most important information at a glance.

You could also customize the record sidebar for company records as explained here. Using the free CRM, this would still be the same view for vendors, partners and clients but you could adjust it to fit your needs as well as possible.

In Professional and Enterprise subscriptions there is also a feature to add, remove and rearrange new sections. These sections could be created for vendors, partners and clients, sorted by how often they are needed and collapsed/expanded.

If you feel strongly about this feature, I suggest you post this suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews suggestions based on demand.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SwitzerMusic,

I have some suggestions which are probably not exactly what you're looking but they might still help.

One option that is available in all products and plans are customized views. This wouldn't be on the company record itself, but the companies overview. You could create a filtered view with the most needed columns and save one view for vendors, one for partners, one for clients. Your team would see the most important information at a glance.

You could also customize the record sidebar for company records as explained here. Using the free CRM, this would still be the same view for vendors, partners and clients but you could adjust it to fit your needs as well as possible.

In Professional and Enterprise subscriptions there is also a feature to add, remove and rearrange new sections. These sections could be created for vendors, partners and clients, sorted by how often they are needed and collapsed/expanded.

If you feel strongly about this feature, I suggest you post this suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews suggestions based on demand.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.