CRM

GaelO
Participant

Detecting when contact change company using Sales Navigator

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

[First post in the community] 

I used in the past Salesforce (SF) + Sales Navigator (SN). With synchronisation, we got a native report called "not in the company" that pulled everyday all SF contacts who were apparently not in the company comparing with SN database.

Do you know any way to do the same using Hubspotsync with SN please?

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
GuyTaylor
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @GaelO, a good question.

This is the feature, right? SN Data Validation for SF

This will tag contacts with 'not at company' if the CRM data doesn't match with Sales Navigator. This exact feature doesn't exsit with HubSpot. However, the HubSpot-SN integration will let you see Sales Navigator details right inside the HubSpot contact so you could quickly compare if there is a data mismatch.

You can create a custom property called 'Not in company'. Whenever you see a mismatch of data between HubSpot and Sales Nav you can click this property and select 'True'. Not as automated as your previous system but I think this would be the closest you can get.

One other option is to use linkedhub.io. I am the product manager for this company so no doubt I am biased. This will not recreate the exact feature you are looking for but it might make it so you don't need such a feature. With LinkedHub you can sync LinkedIn data directly into HubSpot so there is never a mismatch of data. Whatever data is inside LinkedIn/SalesNav simply gets pushed into your CRM.

Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
GuyTaylor
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @GaelO, a good question.

This is the feature, right? SN Data Validation for SF

This will tag contacts with 'not at company' if the CRM data doesn't match with Sales Navigator. This exact feature doesn't exsit with HubSpot. However, the HubSpot-SN integration will let you see Sales Navigator details right inside the HubSpot contact so you could quickly compare if there is a data mismatch.

You can create a custom property called 'Not in company'. Whenever you see a mismatch of data between HubSpot and Sales Nav you can click this property and select 'True'. Not as automated as your previous system but I think this would be the closest you can get.

One other option is to use linkedhub.io. I am the product manager for this company so no doubt I am biased. This will not recreate the exact feature you are looking for but it might make it so you don't need such a feature. With LinkedHub you can sync LinkedIn data directly into HubSpot so there is never a mismatch of data. Whatever data is inside LinkedIn/SalesNav simply gets pushed into your CRM.

Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io

GaelO
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @GuyTaylor 

Thanks for your quick reply. I will look into LinkedinHub.io later on this first semester.

And thanks @TiphaineCuisset for making the bridge, really appreciated!

Regards. Gael

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @GaelO 

Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Community! 

There is a Sales Navigator integration that you can set up by following those steps. I also want to tag some of our experts on this to see if there is a solution for your endgoal - @GuyTaylor @Aakar @lynton @StefaniUAT any thoughts for @GaelO on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !