CRM

Jaffa

Demo doesn't work for CRM

I am in the demo mode for CRM in the contact I get told to write in a City as new filter. But it doesn't work at all the system doesn't find any city at all. I am just following step by step, mine is in Swedish Language and Stad means City

Jaffa_0-1674035379006.png

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Jaffa,

The search bar you're using is for properties / fields, not for values. 'Stockholm' is a value of the property City. That's why the search isn't returning anything.

For another example, this search allows you to set a filter for names. If you want to filter for people named Brian, you would search First name and then specify that the filter should return contacts where First name is Brian.

If you're looking for 'Brian' directly, HubSpot won't return any results because 'Brian' is not a field name. It's a value within a field.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Jaffa

Hi thanks so what should I search on instead? 
I tried to write City, Stad, Stockholm, Paris, Gothenburg and so on 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Jaffa,

This might be a translation bug then, City or Stad should work. If they don't, I'd recommend switching to the English language version for now. We could then flag this with the community managers.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Jaffa

Hi I can't even get changes on the language. I changed to English and then saved but nothing changed at all. 

Jaffa_0-1674043434933.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Jaffa,

Language change updates require a few minutes to reflect in the portal.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Jaffa

Sorry I have waited and tried on different web browsers. Nothing works, and still after 20 minutes the language have not changed. 

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @Jaffa rather than typing the property name in the search, have you tried scrolling to see what the available options are?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin