CRM

dadventures
Teilnehmer/-in

Deleting a meeting

Hello,

I need to delete a few meetings in my account so my metrics are accurate. I've already deleted the contact/associated company so unsure how to delete the actual meeting. 

6 Antworten
MWatson37
Teilnehmer/-in

Deleting a meeting

I want to delete my meeting. I'm a free user and testing out the new group meeting. 

As a free user. I edited the available meeting to test out group meeting function. I didn't spot the part where I had to edit it from one-to-one to group and went ahead and tested the set up. By following the link and submitting a response, expecting to get many options, I only got one because it was a one-to-one.

I went back in to change the setting from one-to-one to group but was unable to. I therefore need to delete this meeting but haven't been supported to achieve this. 

I'm guesing I will need to delete my account and start again. But expecting this won't work either. 

PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Deleting a meeting

Hello @dadventures,

Currently, when deleting a contact, data in reports on engagements, such as calls, meetings, and tasks, will not be lost. Such reports (e.g., Productivity) will still count engagements in deleted contacts.

The only way to delete the records of the meetings is to disconnect the connected calendar in Settings > Sales > Meetings. I wanted to also pass along this article here

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
dadventures
Teilnehmer/-in

Deleting a meeting

Thanks for the info.  I disconnected my calendar but now trying to figure out how to delete the meetings that i do not want included in my productivity reports.  

BrianWeaver
Mitglied

Deleting a meeting

I had this same problem and the HubSpot support couldn't help me. 

I resolved the issue by restoring the contact that was originally attached to the scheduled meeting. Then, I could enter their profile and delete the scheduled activity.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Deleting a meeting

Thanks for sharing, @BrianWeaver

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Deleting a meeting

Hi @dadventures,

Did you remove the meetings link in your account? 

Sales > Meetings > Actions > Delete.

Are you still able to see the meetings in the productivity reports

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

0 Upvotes