Deleting a meeting

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I need to delete a few meetings in my account so my metrics are accurate. I've already deleted the contact/associated company so unsure how to delete the actual meeting. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @dadventures,

Currently, when deleting a contact, data in reports on engagements, such as calls, meetings, and tasks, will not be lost. Such reports (e.g., Productivity) will still count engagements in deleted contacts.

The only way to delete the records of the meetings is to disconnect the connected calendar in Settings > Sales > Meetings. I wanted to also pass along this article here

Kindly,

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I disconnected my calendar but now trying to figure out how to delete the meetings that i do not want included in my productivity reports.  

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @dadventures,

Did you remove the meetings link in your account? 

Sales > Meetings > Actions > Delete.

Are you still able to see the meetings in the productivity reports

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

0 Upvotes