CRM

sranshaw

Delete all Deals in a Deal Stage

SOLVE

Hi all,

I'm still learning as I go along.

I have a Deal Stage call Emailed which I want to delete, along with the 355 deals contained within.

When I try and delete the Deal Stage the system tells me that I have to move all 355 Deals to another Deal Stage (I don't want to) - I just want to delete the 355 Deals and the Deal Stage.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
3 Accepted solutions
HubSpotMaster
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@sranshaw go to the deals tab and switch the view to in table instead of board. Then you can filter out the deals by the deal stage you want to delete --> Select all deals --> Permanently Delete

I attached a screen shot here. If this solves your need please accept as solutionDelete Multiple Deals.PNG

View solution in original post

sranshaw
Solution

SOLVE

Brilliant.

Thank you 🙂

HubSpotMaster
Solution

SOLVE

@sranshaw If this solved your needs, can you please click "Accept as Solution" so it shows up as solved. Thanks 🙂

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpotMaster
Solution

SOLVE

@sranshaw go to the deals tab and switch the view to in table instead of board. Then you can filter out the deals by the deal stage you want to delete --> Select all deals --> Permanently Delete

I attached a screen shot here. If this solves your need please accept as solutionDelete Multiple Deals.PNG

sranshaw
Solution

SOLVE

Brilliant.

Thank you 🙂

HubSpotMaster
Solution

SOLVE

@sranshaw If this solved your needs, can you please click "Accept as Solution" so it shows up as solved. Thanks 🙂

0 Upvotes