CRM

MattFreestone

Default 'Today's Date' Property - When?

SOLVE

Having a default property for Today's date is still not available, despite it being on the forums for years.

Any idea when this is coming HubSpot?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MattFreestone,

There are a few requests in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community but no word yet from the product team. As of now, it's unclear whether we'll get this and HubSpot usually does not commit to deadlines for features, unless specifically stated in a thread.

Create a 'Today's Date' field in Hubspot

Use 'relative' ("TODAY", etc) dates for enrolling contacts and companies in workflows, lists, etc

Having a dynamic 'today' field in the 'Time between' feature

I'd recommend upoting and commenting on these ideas. This will automatically subscribe you to updates.

Currently, this is would be a workaround for users on a Professional subscription: How to create a 'Today's date' date property.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
SofiaFedorova
Participant

SOLVE

Hi everyone, thank you for the ideas suggested but it still doesn't resolve the need of having a DEFAULT HubSpot property on EVERY object.

Are there any updates fro the product team?

Thank you 🙂

0 Upvotes
DStaat
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @MattFreestone,

I'm Dave from the hapily support team! We just launched an app called Tick Tock Today that creates a today's date property for your objects. It's available on the HubSpot Marketplace.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'd be happy to hop on a call with you!

Best,

-David Staat

YBen-Avraham
Contributor

SOLVE

This is such a simple yet ever-so-important feature for those of us who cannot afford Operations Hub Pro.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MattFreestone,

There are a few requests in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community but no word yet from the product team. As of now, it's unclear whether we'll get this and HubSpot usually does not commit to deadlines for features, unless specifically stated in a thread.

Create a 'Today's Date' field in Hubspot

Use 'relative' ("TODAY", etc) dates for enrolling contacts and companies in workflows, lists, etc

Having a dynamic 'today' field in the 'Time between' feature

I'd recommend upoting and commenting on these ideas. This will automatically subscribe you to updates.

Currently, this is would be a workaround for users on a Professional subscription: How to create a 'Today's date' date property.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.