CRM

sefakral
Participante

Deals with different currencies

resolver

Hello community we have customers in Europe an the US, what can i do if i have deals in €uro and US Dollars?

Is there a way to have both currencies running or at least that it is all converted into one currency automatically? In the HUbSpot settings i just see the way to choose just Euro or just US Dollar for all Deals.

Thank you for your help 😊

1 Soluciones aceptada
ipalma
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi Yn, 

We now support muti-currency in deals and quotes. You can add multiple currencies in your account settings, then select currency that is applicable to a specific deal and create a quote with defined currency. 

More details here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or feedback on this feature at ipalma@hubspot.com. I am a product manager for Quotes tool.

Thank you!

Iuliia

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

29 Respuestas 29
BCarterCT
Participante

resolver

I am looking into the same situation myself and have come across a Hubspot plugin, called Currency-R8, that should do what we need: 

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/21386791/marketplace/apps/sales/crm/currency-r8-pacific-marketing-... 

I hope this helps.

PS- Before anyone asks - no I am not affiliated with Currency-R8! 😀

0 Me gusta
kvlschaefer
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @BCarterCT,

Thanks for sharing! 😄

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Me gusta
johnelmer
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
Miembro

resolver

Hi John,

Can you please share that link again for the currency converter, I am not able to open that link.

Thanks.

0 Me gusta
johnelmer

resolver

@08438 The Ultimate Currency Converter app is no longer available due to lack of demand.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

Thank you for sharing @johnelmer!

MistressVegas
Participante

resolver

HubSpot supports 6 languages with plans of more and still does not support multiple currencies. This thread was begun over a year ago and all HS support has to say is they are not wrong. This is appalling for the price you charge, and having the ability to set multiple currencies but then only see one as the default for a year and a half is RIDICULOUS. WHEN WILL THIS ISSUE BE RESOLVED?

petercraigen
Participante

resolver

Looks like it was resolved very recently! I have been waiting for this for a while now too. 

Check in your settings under account defaults and you can add multiple currencies. Now I am about to explore how this will be applied to our pipelines/deals/forecasting etc. 

yn
Colaborador

resolver

Has there been any update on deals with different currencies and similarly quotes with different currencies. We are a global organisation dealing with global clients in US and EUR currencies.

It means I cannot send a quote via hubspot and integrate with my stripe account as the customer cannot get the currency they require ie: either US$ or EUR.

Please can you advise on this!!

0 Me gusta
ipalma
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi Yn, 

We now support muti-currency in deals and quotes. You can add multiple currencies in your account settings, then select currency that is applicable to a specific deal and create a quote with defined currency. 

More details here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or feedback on this feature at ipalma@hubspot.com. I am a product manager for Quotes tool.

Thank you!

Iuliia

Leadselite
Miembro

resolver

Hi can you explain how i change the currency when i create a new deal. It wont let me change from USD to GBP

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @Leadselite,

Having multiple currencies is associated with specific subscriptions within HubSpot. Can you please confirm you have a subscription that includes this feature?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Celma
Miembro

resolver

Hi there

I have a free account (Hotel Hungaria). Sometimes the amount is being registered in EUR (what I want) and sometimes in $. I don't understand why since we only have Belgian customers. My currency settings are set on EUR. What to do?

Céline

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @Celma,

The deal will be registered with the currency set in your portal at the time of the deal's creation. Is there anyone who would be changing the currency in your portal? 

If you can share specific examples, I am happy to investigate this further. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
Celma
Miembro

resolver

Hi Jenny

Looks like that could be the issue idd. I have asked all my team members to update their currency now.

Thx

0 Me gusta
PaulBickley
Colaborador

resolver

We too have a similar problem with reporting and deals in different currencies. 

Our prices are quoted in 6 different currencies, we've set these up in HubSpot as per the new functionality.  This all works great, creating quotes and MRR etc all works as you would expect. 

However, we need to report in USD on deal value, there is the field "Amount in home currency" this works great if you set the currency conversion rate in settings. However, each of our products are not all calculated at the same "Home currency" to "non-home currency" rate. Thus, having one set currency conversion rate won't for us.  

We've employed a psychological pricing strategy, as such, we need different currency rates per product to ensure the "amount in home currency" is reporting correctly. 

The alternative would be that we just report the USD value of the deal, which we'd be happy to do, however, this means our quotes would be in the wrong currency and amount

so it means we can't do this. 

We'd love a way to report all deal amounts in the USD value or a currency conversion at a product level to allow us to quote and report at correct values. 

Thanks

Paul

0 Me gusta
markevans
Participante

resolver

Hi ipalma,

We have enabled USD, EUR and GBP in Currencies.

One of our Deals is in GBP, so the Deal Amount is manually entered as 1280 and is shown as £1,280.

That Deal has a Deal Price of 1.30 but it shows as $1.30, no matter how many times I refresh the page and try to enter a value so that it will show in GBP. I've even typed £1.30, but it resets to $1.30.

Note that the Product has multiple currencies, with default values are set for each of the 3 currencies.

Other €-based deals also show the Deal Amount in € and the Deal Price in $.

Does the Currency selection just not affect Deal Price?

Thank you.

scottfelten
Participante

resolver

Hello 

I have reveiwed the currency info and I'm not sure how to accomplish something for my specifc use case.  

We have two main locations .. one in New Zealand and another in Portland, OR, USA

Half of the sales team needs to see products in NZD adn the other half in USD.  

I would like the US team to always see USD for the base or default currency but it apears if i set the account default then the NZ team now see everything in USD.

Any tips or pointers or are we just not thier yet with multicurrency support in quoting?

PS love the product ... 

Thanks, 

Scott Felten 

jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @scottfelten,

If you are looking for tips on managing two currencies, I wanted to share this resource.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Xsens
Participante

resolver

As an addition to the current implementation of the multicurrency option, might I suggest using an exchange rate api of some sort? just to automate the exchange rate instead of just picking something and forgetting about it. Something like https://fixer.io/ or https://openexchangerates.org/