CRM

sefakral
Participant

Deals with different currencies

SOLVE

Hello community we have customers in Europe an the US, what can i do if i have deals in €uro and US Dollars?

Is there a way to have both currencies running or at least that it is all converted into one currency automatically? In the HUbSpot settings i just see the way to choose just Euro or just US Dollar for all Deals.

Thank you for your help 😊

1 Accepted solution
ipalma
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi Yn, 

We now support muti-currency in deals and quotes. You can add multiple currencies in your account settings, then select currency that is applicable to a specific deal and create a quote with defined currency. 

More details here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or feedback on this feature at ipalma@hubspot.com. I am a product manager for Quotes tool.

Thank you!

Iuliia

View solution in original post

29 Replies 29
bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @sefakral. Currently, multiple currencies is not supported on deals, although it is on the roadmap for a later release. You'll be able to select one and only one currency per deal. You may want to create a custom property to denote the currency, as a result. 

You'll also want to upvote this ideas post, asking about the functionality. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
sefakral
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you.

I Hope i understand you.

For Exampel:

Deal "one" is Amount 5000 Euro WIN PROBABILITY level now 20% (Appointment Scheduled).

Deal "two" is Amount 6000 US Dollar WIN PROBABILITY level now 20% (Appointment Scheduled)

On "Deal Forecast" on my Dasboard i would see: Ammount from Deal One and Deal Two is together 11.000€. That is wrong, because of the currency exchange rate

It would be nice in Future if i could have Deals in Euro and Deals in Us Dollar and Hubspot automaticly change us dollar in euro with the exactly currency exchange rate of the day.

Currently this is not Possible right?

bradmin
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You're correct that if you have one deal in one currency, and another in a separate currency, they'd display as one single currency - whatever you've defined as the default in the product. 

I'd encourage you to not think of features (or lack thereof) as "right" or "wrong". They're "right" or "wrong" to you, based on your use case. Multiple currencies is something that has not been part of the product. The team is working to make that part of the product.

I understand not having multiple currencies is probably painful for your organization, but that doesn't necessarily make the tool "wrong" for not having it. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
Saper
Contributor

SOLVE

I strongly disagree with the rightness and wrongness as there exist essential functionalities or hygiene points for a given category of products or for the category that the products assumes itself to be in. So, given the category there exists certain rights and wrongs actually.

0 Upvotes
brendan-lucas

SOLVE

Manually entering an exchange rate that fluctuates daily is wrong though. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 11.51.26 AM.png

AST
Participant

SOLVE

What is the status on being able to use multiple currencies in Deals? 

Could there at least be an option for specific teams to use different currencies under one account? 

My US team has been using HubSpot CRM, and I have been tasked with getting our European offices on board as well, but if we can only use one currency, I might have to break up with HubSpot and find an alternative CRM solution. 

MortenFA

SOLVE

What is the status on this one? We are expanding or sales department to the US and want to work in one global pipeline. 

I cant understand if this is not basic setup in Hubspot CRM.

MaayanSel
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Any updates on this issue?

0 Upvotes
Donovan

SOLVE
Let’s be clear. If this is still the case and you can only use one currency, it’s is wrong. Period. Fix it.