CRM

HChapman

Deals in contact view - sort by edited last

SOLVE

We use the deals a lot in the system, when looking at contacts it lists the deals on the right hand side, it would be great if we could sort the list of associated deals by last edited.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HChapman,

Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Order-of-associations-within-record/idi-p/448299

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting.

You can also help others find this request more easily by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

sherrychen
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @HChapman ,

Since you work on deals a lot, if you consider a third-party tool, you may check out this spreadsheet tool on hubspot marketplace. It allows you to filter deals by associated contact or company and sorted by last modified date.

Best

TR

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
sherrychen
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @HChapman ,

Since you work on deals a lot, if you consider a third-party tool, you may check out this spreadsheet tool on hubspot marketplace. It allows you to filter deals by associated contact or company and sorted by last modified date.

Best

TR

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HChapman,

Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Order-of-associations-within-record/idi-p/448299

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting.

You can also help others find this request more easily by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.