CRM

SCusack4
投稿者

Deals in USD and Canadian

解決

I want to setup a new pipeline in Hubspot for our sales team as were expanding in to the US. How can we have their deals in USD but keep the canadian pipeline in CDN.

Thank You

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SCusack4,

There aren't pipeline settings for currencies but multi-currency is supported in deals and quotes. You can add additional currencies in the settings and then select the applicable one for a deal or quote: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies#add-a-new-currency-start...

The user interface doesn't reflect this well yet which is why other users have requested this:

See column totals in different currencies on the deals board

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SCusack4,

There aren't pipeline settings for currencies but multi-currency is supported in deals and quotes. You can add additional currencies in the settings and then select the applicable one for a deal or quote: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies#add-a-new-currency-start...

The user interface doesn't reflect this well yet which is why other users have requested this:

See column totals in different currencies on the deals board

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SCusack4
投稿者

解決

Thanks Karsten!

0 いいね!