CRM

SCusack4
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Deals in USD and Canadian

lösung

I want to setup a new pipeline in Hubspot for our sales team as were expanding in to the US. How can we have their deals in USD but keep the canadian pipeline in CDN.

Thank You

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @SCusack4,

There aren't pipeline settings for currencies but multi-currency is supported in deals and quotes. You can add additional currencies in the settings and then select the applicable one for a deal or quote: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies#add-a-new-currency-start...

The user interface doesn't reflect this well yet which is why other users have requested this:

See column totals in different currencies on the deals board

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @SCusack4,

There aren't pipeline settings for currencies but multi-currency is supported in deals and quotes. You can add additional currencies in the settings and then select the applicable one for a deal or quote: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies#add-a-new-currency-start...

The user interface doesn't reflect this well yet which is why other users have requested this:

See column totals in different currencies on the deals board

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SCusack4
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thanks Karsten!

0 Upvotes