Deals aren't showing full amount

BrandBlast

I'm having a bit of a brain-twisting issue... I've been using Hubspot for awhile now - not necessarily a new user (nor an expert by any stretch) I don't change settings or get into areas that can create any major changes in settings or anything like that.. 

With that said; I'm having an odd issue that I can't seem to find any help with. 

For some reason; when I add a deal to the deals board / table - on the dashboard with the deals forecast; for some reason the amount is always a bit ower than it should be. 

For example; I have a deal for $500 even. This deal shows up as $500 in thebottom area of the deal on the deal board (in the bottom of each column) - yet; on the dashboard itself the deal will show up for $300. 

I can't seem to figure out why this happens... I haven't changed anything inside of the deal-properties - or on the dashboard forecast properties. It just started doing this around 3 days ago. 

We have 75-100 of these deals coming through so you can probably surmise how bad this can be for my company in terms of keeping immediate track using Hubspot (not that it's our only analytic source) but it's preferred we use Hubspot because we simply love it so much! 

Any and all help is deeply appreciated! Thanks in advance! 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @BrandBlast  The totals shown in the Deal forecast are weighted totals based on the probability of closing percentage of the particular stage they are currently in. Find out more about Deal Weighted Totals in the HubSpot CRM here.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes