Deals Filtering - Last Contacted More Than 2 Weeks ago

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I want to filter my deals by all those who I have not contacted in the past 2 weeks. I can do the opposite easily (those who i have contacted in the past 2 weeks), but there doesn't seem to be this option without using a hard date. Any advice?

Thanks,

Jared

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Resident Expert

@jandersonIC2 Hi Jared,

Here is a screenshot of the filter I can use in Deals for contacts.  Do you have this option?

deal filter.png

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes I have both of those, but they require the use of actual dates. I want to save this filter so I can pull it up anytime

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Resident Expert

@jandersonIC2 I save the filter and change dates on all of these as needed. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

sounds quite manual, but i get that every system has its limitations. thanks for getting back to me @gelflex-cc 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Our organization would love a way to do this same thing - basically create automatic lists that would constantly update by being able to filter in a general one week, two week manner instead of having to use specific dates. That way we wouldn't have to go in and change the dates manually every time we wanted an up to date list. For an example, as a non-profit, we'd love a way to have a constantly updated list of every contact in our database that has been associated with a deal in the past 2 weeks. That way, we could filter out recent donors easily when sending fundraising appeals.