CRM

gabriello79
Miembro

Deal with Multiple contacts and general view

resolver

Hello everybody, I have this case and something is not celar.

On a particular deal I have eg. 3 contacts, but on the general view I can only see one of them. To see all the connections I have to enter in the deal and look at the contacts field to see al the three connection. Se the example below.

Schermata 2019-08-23 alle 15.34.17.png

Wouldn't be great if all the contacts connected to this deal was shown in the general view under "associated with" column?

1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

Contact view, Company view, and Deal view are limited to showing only one (1) associated contact. You may view additional associated contacts WITHIN the Contact, Company, or Deal record respectively.

Perhaps you'd like to suggest your idea in the Ideas forum.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

Contact view, Company view, and Deal view are limited to showing only one (1) associated contact. You may view additional associated contacts WITHIN the Contact, Company, or Deal record respectively.

Perhaps you'd like to suggest your idea in the Ideas forum.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta
ErikGron
Participante

resolver

Hi

I was about to post exactly the same question. In my case, I associate each Deal with:

- A company (the one who´s paying the deal)

- A contact (the one who promotes the deal, who works independent and is not related to any company whatsoever)

This is how I customized my view of deals:

Business name / close date / custom prop / custom prop / associated with / etc.

Sample.jpg

Normally, I use a spreadsheet where Column 1 will have all my Customers (in Hubspot: Company) and all my deal promotors (in Hubspot: Contacts). When trying to solve this on the Deals section in Hubspot, I´m only able to see the Companies, not the Contacts. 

Any suggestion?

I need to see both on the same view which allow me to understand how´s my sales forecast.

Thanks

Erik

0 Me gusta
gabriello79
Miembro

resolver
Not really....:-)
0 Me gusta