CRM

Chris_Lrnt
参加者

Deal stages percentages not working

解決

Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 11.05.25.pngHi there, I have created a pipeline, with six stages. I entered a deal this morning worth 60'000. It is currently at stage two, qualified lead, where I have set a percentage chance of 30%. Yet the total at the bottom shows 60k. What am I doing wrong? Cheers!

3件の承認済みベストアンサー
Simon_MyLeads
解決策
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Chris_Lrnt ,

You've done nothing wrong - the figure at the bottom of the deal pipeline stage is the total value of deals within that stage. In this case, you have two deals: one with no value and the other with a value of CHF60,000, so the total value of your qualified lead deals stage is CHF60k.

Hope this helps?

S

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
AdamLPW
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @Chris_Lrnt,

Just to reiterate @Simon_MyLeads point - you're not doing anything wrong.  The Deals tab is where you view your deals and their value.  The percentages you're looking at affect reporting on deals, rather than the raw data.  

You'll see this information on reporting dashboards.  For example, the default dashboard will include a Deal Forecast report which shows deal value * % probability of success.  There are various reports which will show this, listed here.  For example:

"Deal Revenue per Stage by Deal Type: the total forecasted amounts for deals in each stage, broken down by deal type. The total forecasted amounts are calculated by multiplying the deal amount by the deal stage probability. "

Enjoy!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

元の投稿で解決策を見る

Simon_MyLeads
解決策
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Chris_Lrnt ,

The percentage chance of winning the deal at that stage and moving to closed won is not connected to the value of the deal or the total value of that deal stage.

You might assign a 30% chance of closing any deal at the qualified lead stage, but the value of the deal is not 30% of the total. If your products/services are valued at CHF60,000 for that deal, then that's the value.

Assigning a percentage chance of winning is useful to help the sales team understand the importance of continuing to work on that prospect and can also be used for reporting purposes.

S

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
4件の返信
AdamLPW
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @Chris_Lrnt,

Just to reiterate @Simon_MyLeads point - you're not doing anything wrong.  The Deals tab is where you view your deals and their value.  The percentages you're looking at affect reporting on deals, rather than the raw data.  

You'll see this information on reporting dashboards.  For example, the default dashboard will include a Deal Forecast report which shows deal value * % probability of success.  There are various reports which will show this, listed here.  For example:

"Deal Revenue per Stage by Deal Type: the total forecasted amounts for deals in each stage, broken down by deal type. The total forecasted amounts are calculated by multiplying the deal amount by the deal stage probability. "

Enjoy!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
Simon_MyLeads
解決策
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Chris_Lrnt ,

You've done nothing wrong - the figure at the bottom of the deal pipeline stage is the total value of deals within that stage. In this case, you have two deals: one with no value and the other with a value of CHF60,000, so the total value of your qualified lead deals stage is CHF60k.

Hope this helps?

S

0 いいね!
Chris_Lrnt
参加者

解決

I am not sure I get this right... Surely, the point of adding percentages to these column in terms of chances (30% in this case), is to show a third of the 60k value reflected for that particular lead... 60k would then appear under "closed won"... No?

0 いいね!
Simon_MyLeads
解決策
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Chris_Lrnt ,

The percentage chance of winning the deal at that stage and moving to closed won is not connected to the value of the deal or the total value of that deal stage.

You might assign a 30% chance of closing any deal at the qualified lead stage, but the value of the deal is not 30% of the total. If your products/services are valued at CHF60,000 for that deal, then that's the value.

Assigning a percentage chance of winning is useful to help the sales team understand the importance of continuing to work on that prospect and can also be used for reporting purposes.

S

0 いいね!