CRM

SRuston

Deal revenue and resource allocation

Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to allocation resources (people) to a deal in Hubspot and have it calculate the profit based on the cost price vs sale price?

Also how do you split the revenue across multiple months? If we sign a £500k deal in March we might bill £100k for the next five months for example.

We're only using the free version, may need to upgrade or add plugins to do this but i can't find out where to find out how to do it

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
warrendavey
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

@SRuston - Basically everything you are asking can be done if you upgrade to Professional or Enterprise. Quotes can be made to have distribution for a certain period of time and cost per good. Well worth it to have the data that you need.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

Fergee01

Hi Davey,

I have a similar question.

We are interested to allocate resource to each deal, so at quote stage we can add in generic resource e.g. Engineer 12 days, Analyst 6 days etc. Then when won we can allocate named resource. This should allow us to forecast resource required and also look at each person and how "full" they are in terms of workload. Is this possible? We don't at this stage want to start logging time.

Regards

Noel

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SRuston 

Thank you for reaching out 

I'll tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @Jonno_Price @warrendavey do you have any thoughts on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes