CRM

uxlauren

Deal checklist

SOLVE

Is there functionality to have a checklist for each deal? E.g. SOW proofread, SOW approved by CFO, SOW sent? A checklist that can live within each deal? 

2 Accepted solutions
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Deal checklist

SOLVE

This feature is not currently possible in HubSpot, but you can vote for thisfeature request on our ideas forum here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Deal-Criteria-Checklist/idi-p/14240

I'd also encourage users to comment with their own use cases and examples of what they would like to see. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
ADVPMike
Solution
Participant

Deal checklist

SOLVE

So this feature does now exist. I found it sort of. In deals you can create "new properties" in the Settings > Property section.

hubspot1.PNG

The properties are input fields and those input fields include the option for multiple checkbox AKA a checklist. 

hubspot2.PNG

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13
luxeautospa
Participant

Deal checklist

SOLVE

I would also like to see this functionality in Tickets. In my use case, each ticket is a work order - with each item needing to be compelted and checked off. 

ADVPMike
Solution
Participant

Deal checklist

SOLVE

So this feature does now exist. I found it sort of. In deals you can create "new properties" in the Settings > Property section.

hubspot1.PNG

The properties are input fields and those input fields include the option for multiple checkbox AKA a checklist. 

hubspot2.PNG

gotmike
Top Contributor

Deal checklist

SOLVE

yes, you have always been able to use checkbox items attached to deals.

the problem is that these checkboxes are present on ALL deals at ALL stages.

what we needed, specifically, was individual sets of checklists that were different for EACH stage.

so it probably just depends on your desired implementation.

Salvatore
Contributor

Deal checklist

SOLVE

HI, Mike could you help guide me in the right direction on how to get this done?

gotmike
Top Contributor

Deal checklist

SOLVE

Lauren

We also had a need for this feature and were able to create a simple version by coding it ourselves using the CRM Extensions API.

Happy to show you how it works. If you are interested, send me PM.

paddington
Participant

Deal checklist

SOLVE

Hi we are currently migrating to hubspot and this is functionality i am trying to implement.  I would be interested in how you made the workaround.  Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
David_Zad

Deal checklist

SOLVE

Hi again Mike,

I would still be interested in knowing how you did this for sure - whether you have time to give a full explanation or even if you could point me at some resources I would be most grateful.

Many thanks,

Dave

0 Upvotes
David_Zad

Deal checklist

SOLVE

Hi Mike, I'd be interested to know how you've accomplished this... I'm not sure how to send you a PM, but if you can help with this it would be amazing. I've been using an integration that creates an Evernote note with a checklist to accomplish this, but having it native here in Hubspot would be genious!

*** EDIT - was having issues getting to the bottom of this page - saw the new method for accomplishing this! ***

Thanks anyways

0 Upvotes
davidleon
Participant

Deal checklist

SOLVE

I would love to see your way of doing this, I need to do 8 different contracts for each "deal" so  need the checklist

0 Upvotes
tinamcarthur
Participant

Deal checklist

SOLVE

I am also interested in the info re: coding in a checklist! Thank you!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Deal checklist

SOLVE

This feature is not currently possible in HubSpot, but you can vote for thisfeature request on our ideas forum here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Deal-Criteria-Checklist/idi-p/14240

I'd also encourage users to comment with their own use cases and examples of what they would like to see. 

0 Upvotes
emilysmith

Deal checklist

SOLVE

Hi! I'm using Hubspot for real estate and need to find a way to embed checklists into deals as a way of creating a workflow through deal stages. I noticed that you had a similar need and might be a resource. Can you share some info with me on how your extension works?

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Deal checklist

SOLVE

Hey @uxlauren there is no way to do this on HubSpot currently, but I saw this request previously from a user who posted it as a feature request here: Deal Criteria Checklist

I'd recommend voting for the idea (with a kudo) and commenting on the thread with your own use case. 

0 Upvotes