CRM

JFaeth
Membre

Deal View - Deals with Overdue Close Dates

Résolue

I'm looking for the best way to create a view so reps can quickly see their deals with close dates in the past? 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
christopher-RVO
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

@JFaeth  you can achieve this by creating a Custom Report > Custom Report Builder:

Leveraging deals as your primary data source, the filters you would add would be the following: 

Close Date is more than 1 day ago AND Deal Stage is none of Closed Won:

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 2.10.06 PM.png

This will pull in all deals that have a close date specified that are not tagged as closed won deals resulting in overdue close dates. 

Your visualization could be the following:

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 2.11.43 PM.png

If this helped solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
Malcolm_Chiu
Participant

Résolue

One quick work around is to just sort the Deal View by Close Date then all the "oldest" deal will be at the top.

christopher-RVO
Solution

Résolue

@JFaeth  you can achieve this by creating a Custom Report > Custom Report Builder:

Leveraging deals as your primary data source, the filters you would add would be the following: 

Close Date is more than 1 day ago AND Deal Stage is none of Closed Won:

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 2.10.06 PM.png

This will pull in all deals that have a close date specified that are not tagged as closed won deals resulting in overdue close dates. 

Your visualization could be the following:

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 2.11.43 PM.png

If this helped solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

Malcolm_Chiu
Participant

Résolue

Custom Report is a solution, a deal view may be preferable so Sales Rep don't have to go look for the custom report which is a separate screen from the view.  I came up wiht a solution by using the Deal View with some custom fields to get around other issues but still not very effective.   End up doing some other custom report using exported data form Hubspot. 

0 Votes
Malcolm_Chiu
Participant

Résolue

Hi Jackie, unfortunately the current standard Hubspot filter do not support this.  I have done some extensive work to help one of my cusotmers to track and address major issues with "Past Due" Deal Close Dates i.e. "Close dates in the past", and I will be open to share what I've done and offer you some free-advice.  You can message me directly.