CRM

Rklinghoffer
Participant

Deal Stage vs. "Deal Pipeline & Stage" in Workflows

Is there any way to copy the text description of the Deal Stage field to a second property using a workflow? 

I'm trying to create a field which will store for each individual deal the deal stage which was recorded as of close-of-business on Friday.  Right now, we store in a separate DB and use the information to track the contribution of individual fractors in our weekly consolidated pipeline (i.e. how much is due to status change, deal size change, margin change, etc.)

Normally, this is simple to do in a "copy property" workflow, but for some reason deal stage is not available to copy. Instead, I get a field called "Deal Pipeline & Stage" which returns a numerical value when copied to a second field. 

Any idea how to work around this without having to build a huge if/then tree and recreate the text labels?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
devpriyamishra
Participant

Deal Stage vs. "Deal Pipeline & Stage" in Workflows

Hii @Rklinghoffer 

As we know the feature copy property in a workflow is for copy the field values, so whatever will be the internal value of that HubSpot field, that would be copied to the target property..

One workaround for this could be if you can create a new select field with option values/labels as of deal pipeline and stage field. This will then can help you to save the last closing value as of friday. And then use this as a target property.

Hope this helps!

Regards

0 Upvotes