CRM

robertsaleslead
Participant

Deal Stage Checklists

SOLVE

Are there any free integrations (like Asana or Trello) that will allow me to display a checklist on a deal based on what stage in the pipeline they are at? 

The purpose is to make sure I have completed all requirements to move the deal to the next stage in the pipeline. A checklist would be ideal, but I'd settle for a list. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Deal Stage Checklists

SOLVE

Hi @robertsaleslead 

Have you tried using deal stage properties to achieve this? It meas that your checklist of conditions have to exist as custom deal properties, but its a great way to ensure conditions are met when deals are moved stage: Edit deal stages and deal stage properties 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
robertsaleslead
Participant

Deal Stage Checklists

SOLVE

I was able to follow the instructions, and now I have two questions:

1. How do I create custom Deal Stage Properties to add? Or am I able to add any Deal Property to the stage?

2. Where do these properties appear in the deal view once setup? I wasn't able to see a difference when I added properties to a stage.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

Deal Stage Checklists

SOLVE

Hi @robertsaleslead 

Deal properties and deal stage properties are one in the same. You can add any existing deal propoerty or create new custom deal properties. If you create new custom deal properties, these will be available to add to your deal view like any other deal proporty. 

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Deal Stage Checklists

SOLVE

Hi @robertsaleslead 

Have you tried using deal stage properties to achieve this? It meas that your checklist of conditions have to exist as custom deal properties, but its a great way to ensure conditions are met when deals are moved stage: Edit deal stages and deal stage properties 

Hope this helps.

robertsaleslead
Participant

Deal Stage Checklists

SOLVE

Thanks!