CRM

skblase
Participant

Deal Splits

SOLVE

Is it possible to do Deal Splits in the Sales Enterprise CRM?  We currently use Salesforce and our reps can do opportuity splits when working deals together.  Is this possible in HubSpot?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Deal Splits

SOLVE

Hi @skblase,

This is now possible in Sales Hub Enterprise: Split deal credit among users

If this helps and you want others to be able to find this information more easily, you can accept my post as a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
sales
Contributor

Deal Splits

SOLVE

First one I did, I found the limitation of % splits. 15k into 10k and 5k isn't possible without rounding errors - I know it's only 5 or 10c either way but that makes reporting and data entry annoying (33.334%).

Enable $ splits too?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Deal Splits

SOLVE

Hi @skblase,

This is now possible in Sales Hub Enterprise: Split deal credit among users

If this helps and you want others to be able to find this information more easily, you can accept my post as a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Deal Splits

SOLVE

Hi @skblase,

This currently is not a functionality of the tool, however I did find an idea in our ideas forum that requests this functionality. I would recommend upvoting it to increase the likelihood of it being implemented in the future.

Thanks,
Jenny