CRM

milosuma
Colaborador(a)

Deal Pipeline Automation, Add More Properties to Create Ticket Feature

resolver

I am automating my Deal Pipeline so that new tickets (task) are generated when a deal moves to a next stage. However, I would like to be able to automatically set some ticket properties other than the ones offered by default. Is there any way to add more properties to the Create New Ticket dialogue box?

milosuma_0-1613981251702.png

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @milosuma,

In your screenshot, you're creating a task, not a ticket (a type of record, like contacts, companies, deals). Tasks only have a limited number of fields – the exact ones you're looking at. Unlike records, there aren't any options to create additional custom task fields.

Other users are already asking for this feature (custom fields for tasks) in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend leaving an upvote and a commenting with your use case: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Custom-properties-for-Tasks/idi-p/329939

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @milosuma,

In your screenshot, you're creating a task, not a ticket (a type of record, like contacts, companies, deals). Tasks only have a limited number of fields – the exact ones you're looking at. Unlike records, there aren't any options to create additional custom task fields.

Other users are already asking for this feature (custom fields for tasks) in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend leaving an upvote and a commenting with your use case: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Custom-properties-for-Tasks/idi-p/329939

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

milosuma
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thank you! Voted.