CRM

RavindraPatade

Deal List connector

Hi Team,

In power Automate, HubSpot List Deal connector available. But without any parameter. Can we customize and can add From date and To date parameter as a filter? If yes how we can achieve this?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
RavindraPatade

Deal List connector

Hi @kvlschaefer ,

See connector below -

RavindraPatade_0-1656608706374.png

Yes, I am talikng about modifying parameters. in above screenshot only 3 parameter. This gives us all deals. I want filter deals here i.e. Our need is get deals in between dates.
so using From data and To date filter, so we can get deals particulars days, and not all.

Please share if we can do customize like add 2 more parameter?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Deal List connector

Hi @RavindraPatade,

Thanks for reaching back out with the screenshot and additional info!

I'm not familiar with the Microsoft Flow integration as it's a third-party app (my expertise is HubSpot). Have you tried reaching out to the Microsoft Power Automate Community

I will also add some of our subject matter experts to see if they have any experience integrating Microsoft Flow and HubSpot.

Hi @JBeatty@LMeert@himanshurauthan@louischausse@Bryantworks - Are you familiar with integrating Microsoft Flow with HubSpot? Do you have any advice for @RavindraPatade?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Deal List connector

Hi @RavindraPatade,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm not too familiar with Power Automate as it's built and supported by Microsoft. Are you looking to modify parameters within Power Automate or within HubSpot? The more information and screenshots you can provide, the more community can assist with the next steps. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes