Deal Flow - Associating Forms to a specific dealSOLVE
Oct 3, 2019 11:23 AM
We are selling insurance contracts and have 4 step process that the customer must complete for a deal to be considered closed-won. I am attempting to set it up so when the basic information form gets completed a new deal is created (Easy with Workflows) and then the subsequent form submissions related to that deal move it along the stages.
Goal: A user clicks to sign up on our website and goes through the 4 steps sign up process. Step 1 Creates the deal when Form 1 is submitted, Step 2 moves it stage 2 when form 2 is submitted etc.
Challenge: After the first form is submitted how we associate the next 3 submissions to the same deal?
- Basic Information – Form #1
- Contract information – Form #2
- Sign Contract – Form #3
- Checkout – WooCommerce Complete
1) Is this possible without custom integration? Happy to create a small engagement to discuss.
Note: All forms are created in Gravity Forms and the Shopping Cart is WooCommerce.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Oct 3, 2019 6:33 PM
Your use case is pretty straight forward. However, the step-by-step is not trivial.
- Steps 1 & 2 -- Should be able to move deal stage based on form submission, list membership, or any other criteria you set around a specific contact. (important)
- Step 3 -- Signature typically implies digital signature. If eSignature is what you mean you'll want to use an integration. We like HelloSign.
If you're using a simple form submission, treat the same as step 1.
- Step 4 -- Checkout tracking against a specific contact will either require a WooCommerce integration (there are a few options here) or a Zapier-like cloud-based connector tool.
Finally, you might be able to implement the above using a lower tier of HubSpot. However, we've only ever built similar solutions using HubSpot Enterprise.