CRM

JDanner-Hicks
Participant

Deal Deletion

SOLVE

Is there anyway i can delete ALL deals at once that are part of a pipeline? 

I want to delete more than 100 at a time. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Deal Deletion

SOLVE

Hi @JDanner-Hicks,

You should be able to delete large numbers of deals following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-can-i-bulk-edit-contacts-companies-deals-or-tasks

I've just tested this and it's not capped at 100:

delete-deals.png

I'm not aware that there are any permission based limits. Still, if the above limits don't work you could reach out to a super admin for help.

Once you select all deals on a results page, make sure to click the small blue at the top. It will give you the option to select all deals on this page – or all pages.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JDanner-Hicks
Participant

Deal Deletion

SOLVE

thank you!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Deal Deletion

SOLVE

Hi @JDanner-Hicks,

You should be able to delete large numbers of deals following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-can-i-bulk-edit-contacts-companies-deals-or-tasks

I've just tested this and it's not capped at 100:

delete-deals.png

I'm not aware that there are any permission based limits. Still, if the above limits don't work you could reach out to a super admin for help.

Once you select all deals on a results page, make sure to click the small blue at the top. It will give you the option to select all deals on this page – or all pages.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.