CRM

Ryan1965

Deal Creation and Association Labels

SOLVE

Hi All!

I am trying to have a deal created and labeled when a contact fills out a form. 

A) Is that possible?

B) If the contact already has a deal associated with it, will both deals now have the same label?

C) Am I making sense???

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ryan1965 ,

1. Yes, it is very much possible to create records when a contact submits a form on your website.
2. In The deal label you can decide what you want to keep, depending on the contact tokens.
3. Yes, you are very much making sense.

If you have access to workflows, you can achieve this. Created a loom for you. Check it.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ryan1965,

Yes, this is possible but requires a Professional subscription with workflows. (It can't be done natively in free and Starter portals.) A workflow could look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1651034098078.png

If your second question is referring to association labels, then no, these can not (yet?) be set via automation. I assume however that this is in the works. (With an Operations Hub Professional subscription, a custom code action could be used to set the label based on the API.)

If by label you're simply referring to the deal name, then you have full control here and can also work with personalization tokens.

Regarding your last question: Yes 🙂

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ryan1965,

Yes, this is possible but requires a Professional subscription with workflows. (It can't be done natively in free and Starter portals.) A workflow could look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1651034098078.png

If your second question is referring to association labels, then no, these can not (yet?) be set via automation. I assume however that this is in the works. (With an Operations Hub Professional subscription, a custom code action could be used to set the label based on the API.)

If by label you're simply referring to the deal name, then you have full control here and can also work with personalization tokens.

Regarding your last question: Yes 🙂

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ryan1965 ,

1. Yes, it is very much possible to create records when a contact submits a form on your website.
2. In The deal label you can decide what you want to keep, depending on the contact tokens.
3. Yes, you are very much making sense.

If you have access to workflows, you can achieve this. Created a loom for you. Check it.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.