CRM

gelflex-cc
Autorität

Deal Contact

lösung

It is critical that each deal have the appropriate contact. When setting a deal from the contact record they are not automatically connected.

I have 2 deals for a specific contact. Contact record shows 1 deal for the contact and 2 for the company

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Josh
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

Deal Contact

lösung

Hi @gelflex-cc,

It sounds like you're experiencing some sort of glitch. From my experience (and in testing), I can create a deal from a contact record and as long as I associate the deall appropriately with the company and the contact, it works as it should be. 

The only other thing I can think of is that the associated contact was accidentally removed when creating the deal.

...maybe I'm misunderstanding the issue though?

If you see it happen again, it would definitely be worth submitting a HubSpot ticket.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
Josh
Lösung

Deal Contact

lösung

Hi @gelflex-cc,

It sounds like you're experiencing some sort of glitch. From my experience (and in testing), I can create a deal from a contact record and as long as I associate the deall appropriately with the company and the contact, it works as it should be. 

The only other thing I can think of is that the associated contact was accidentally removed when creating the deal.

...maybe I'm misunderstanding the issue though?

If you see it happen again, it would definitely be worth submitting a HubSpot ticket.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

gelflex-cc
Autorität

Deal Contact

lösung

@Josh Thank you.  I have experienced this with another Hud ID.  In the free version, where do I submit a ticket?  I'll test first and get good screenshots.

I am creating the deal in the contact record and not going into the deal.

0 Upvotes