CRM

Alex_L
Participant

Deal Collaborators Not Present in Export

Hi,

I would like to export the data from the deal collaborators property. under Deal object. The property uses an internal value which is assigned to respective users. Although the deal collaborator property is filled with 3 team members, the field returns empty when exported in either CSV/XLSX formats.  

Anyone else experience these issues? TIA

Please see the attached pictures. 

#1 -  Deals Export with empty field under Deal Collaborator

Screenshot 2023-01-23 171620.png

#2 - Betsy & Stephen are listed as Deal Collaborators under the deal.

Screenshot 2023-01-23 171746.png

4 Réponses
Alex_L
Participant

Update:

The deal collaborator proerty is read-only so no data can be imported or exported at the moment. Hopefully, there will be a feature change soon! 

dealcollab (2).png

jolle
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions

Thanks for following up! Hopefully you'll be able to get that data into/out of HubSpot soon enough!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
jolle

Hey @Alex_L, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

I know this is a relatively new feature (looks like the HubSpot Knowledge Base article was last updated today), so I'm wondering if it doesn't yet have the functionality to be exported. I don't see any heads-ups within the KB article about the values not being able to be exported, so I would honestly reach out to HubSpot Support to let them know what's going on. 

In the meantime, if you really need to track this, you can create a custom HubSpot user property and set it up to function the same way (you'll just need to manually set the HubSpot user values for each deal or create an internal property update workflow if you'll have consistent values). 

Let me know what support comes back with! Thanks!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
Alex_L
Participant

Hey @jolle ,

Thanks for the recommendation. Prior to this new property, we created custom fields (i.e Team Member 1 - 5) as multiple people can be involved on a deal. We had this dashboard set up in Excel so I wanted to export out the Deal Collaborator property to see the type of delimiter set so I can re-import the Excel sheet back into HS to update the Deal Collboarator property. 

I would like to avoid manual entry if possible. I reached out to IT support but they couldnt pinpoint. 

0 Votes