CRM

LW-Robin
Participant

Deal Attachments not showing up?

SOLVE

We issue PDF quotes via email so we have been attached these to the deals in CRM so users can see what pricing was issued. I have one deal where I am trying to attach a file I have already uploaded. I find the file, click "Use File", the file manager closes, and then nothing shows up. Any thoughts as to why attachments aren't working for this Deal in particular?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nattyice
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @LW-Robin! Thanks for your post, and sorry to hear you're having trouble with this!

Just to confirm, you've tested your ability to add pdfs to other deals, and you're able to add them to all deals except the one you mentioned?

Would it be possible for you to provide a link to the deal you're having issues with, and the name of the document you're trying to attach? I should be able to take a look within your portal.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
nattyice
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @LW-Robin! Thanks for your post, and sorry to hear you're having trouble with this!

Just to confirm, you've tested your ability to add pdfs to other deals, and you're able to add them to all deals except the one you mentioned?

Would it be possible for you to provide a link to the deal you're having issues with, and the name of the document you're trying to attach? I should be able to take a look within your portal.

0 Upvotes
EntechSigns

SOLVE

How did you resolve this issue?

Around last week I started getting the same issue where when we try to attach documents to the CRM in the deal sections it only comes up with a open box where you select a file on your computer instead of the normal file manager.  I have checked everyday thinking it was related to somet type of update but the problem still remains.   I have checked multiple deal files and all of them seem to have the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

0 Upvotes
LW-Robin
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @EntechSigns - my specific issue with the File Manager/attachments not showing seemed to resolve itself over a three day period. This seems to be different than what you're describing, which is that there is no File Manager period - I have noticed this change as well, however attachments *are* showing up for me even with this different style of file attachment.

I recommend creating a new thread as it sounds like a different issue and creating a new thread will likely get more attention from more experienced community members. Best of luck!

0 Upvotes
drewbeaurline

SOLVE

Hello Robin / Hubspot support team. I am having the same issue regarding attachments not being shown in the emails that are linked to deals.  See here for an example.  

This email is in portuguese but it states that there is a proposal in the body of the email and it is not showing up.  Here is a link to the deal if it helps  https://app.hubspot.com/sales/2958972/deal/173140782/

0 Upvotes
LW-Robin
Participant

SOLVE

I logged into CRM today and now attachments appear to be working fine for all deals. Thank you for checking in on this.

0 Upvotes