CRM

RachelKenny
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Deal Amount Default

If you're finding that your Deal Amount property isn't calculating the Amount you want to associate with the deal, you can now go to your settings to make sure the default Amount property displays what you and your Sales team want to see. 

You can choose from Annual Recurring Revenue, Total Contract Value, Monthly Recurring Revenue and more so that you and your team can report on the values that matters most to you!

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 10.04.56.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-17 at 10.05.04.png

4 Replies 4
dmattauch
Top Contributor

Deal Amount Default

@RachelKenny is there a way to customize that per pipeline?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Deal Amount Default

Hi @dmattauch,

Thanks for reaching out! 

It's currently not possible to set the deal default amount per pipeline. I can see how that would be a handy feature though! 

I would highly recommend you to submit this product suggestion to our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JacquelineOng
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Deal Amount Default

Great idea @cooperelias ! Could you post an idea for this over in our Ideas forum here? https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

That's the best place to log feature requests and also our Product team's go-to.

cooperelias
Contributor

Deal Amount Default

It would be great if this option could be set per pipeline. For example, one of my pipelines I want the amount to be set based on MRR, but in another pipeline, I'd like it to be set based on TCV.