CRM

Aileen

Date when lead got enrolled in a workflow as a field

SOLVE

Hi! 

For reporting reasons I would like to have the date a lead got enrolled in a certain workflow in a field in Hubspot. Is this data stored in any way it could be set as property value for a custom field (for example through workflows)?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Aileen,

If you're thinking about workflows, you're on the right track!

First, you'd create a custom "date picker" property (explained here). In your workflow, you would now click the "+" sign, select "Set property value" and find the property you've just created.

It should give you the option to set the property value to the "Date of step". For any  contact that completes this step, you'll now find the date stored as a value in your newly created property. If you want this to be the enrollment date, it should be the first step of the workflow.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Aileen,

If you're thinking about workflows, you're on the right track!

First, you'd create a custom "date picker" property (explained here). In your workflow, you would now click the "+" sign, select "Set property value" and find the property you've just created.

It should give you the option to set the property value to the "Date of step". For any  contact that completes this step, you'll now find the date stored as a value in your newly created property. If you want this to be the enrollment date, it should be the first step of the workflow.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Aileen

SOLVE

That's great and just what I was looking for. Thanks. Is there any chance this also works for contacts that have already completed the workflow?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Aileen,

I'm not aware of an automatic way to do this. The only way that I know of would be to access that information in the "History" tab of the workflow, look up the date of enrollment for a contact and edit the contact, manually.

Karsten Köhler

Aileen

SOLVE

That's what I thought unfortunately. Too bad this can't be done for a huge amount of contacts.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Aileen 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !