CRM

IRon6

Date formatting

Hi guys,
Does anyone know if its possible to change date format (don't want to change the defult format) without purchasing operational hub?

Thanks 🙂

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JenBergren
Guide

Date formatting

Hi @TiphaineCuisset thanks for the tag! I haven't heard back from my team on this yet, perhaps @jspencerdav has seen a solution?

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
jspencerdav
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Date formatting

Mandy's solution is a workaround. @IRon6 I'm curious about what dependency is looking for a different date format? I'd be tempted to tackle the problem from there..

MandyDROS
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Date formatting

Hello @IRon6 !

Are you wanting to format a property that was in the date picker field? 

If you are using a date that was placed in Hubspot using the date picker field then you cannot alter the date inside of Hubspot (without operations hub) or using Zapier and place it in the same date picker field.  You have to put the formatted information into a new field that is a single line text field 

Here is a Loom showing you how to do this: 

https://www.loom.com/share/cb202441af5f482e91a9fe9fea05a706

If this information is being entered by your constituents using a form then this solution is best. 

Please let me know if this works for you and if you have any questions! 

Mandy HubSpot Forum Footer.png

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Date formatting

Hi @IRon6 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @JenBergren @MandyDROS @DarianVretenar do you have any thought for @IRon6 on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !