CRM

ekramer
Participant

Date Lead Status was change

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot,

I am trying to create a workflow that captures the date that a lead status is moved. We are rebuilding our sales process from the ground up and will have two seperate teams working the same contacts. Each team will have their own lead staus property and to track conversion rates, I need to identify the date the contact moved into an active stage in the pipeline.

Ex. Contact was created and the Inside Sales Team takes ownership. This contact goes unworked for several weeks and then the Area Sales Managers recieve a call from this contact inquiring about an event. Area Sales Manager moves the contact from New (inactive) to Contacted (active). The date the contact get moved to 'Contacted' is the date I want to copy into a seperate property. (Became Area Sales Manager Lead)

Once the ASM works the lead through their pipeline and books a deal, then we will assign the IST to retarget that lead. (Became Inside Sales Team Lead)

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ekramer 

The way to create a custom 'date became a property' is to:

• Create a custom date-type property
  • Build a workflow triggered by, in your case, 'lead status' is 'Contacted'
  • Add a workflow action that sets the property to today's date.

This last part was described in detail by @JuliaMongeau in Use workflows to set a date stamp 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ekramer 

The way to create a custom 'date became a property' is to:

• Create a custom date-type property
  • Build a workflow triggered by, in your case, 'lead status' is 'Contacted'
  • Add a workflow action that sets the property to today's date.

This last part was described in detail by @JuliaMongeau in Use workflows to set a date stamp 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency